Exceptional value and comfort
Auction Saturday 13 July at 1:00 pm
Comfortable family entertainer meets undeniable potential. This updated three bedroom bungalow spans an ideal 440.3 sqm level block, providing an array of options. Separate living and dining areas provide a flowing and airy feel whilst still accompanying period features. Perfectly presented for immediate family living whilst offering scope for a future extension or rebuild.
Within short distance to Strathfield and North Strathfield station, a handful of local cafes, shops and schools.
- high ornate ceilings, hardwood timber floors, full brick home
- three generous sized bedrooms, with built in wardrobes in two of the rooms
- light filled kitchen with electric cooking that opens to a formal dining room
- bright and airy formal lounge area flowing to sun room
- two bathrooms, main bathroom with bath tub and separate shower, additional WC
- spacious internal laundry with attached rear sun room
- low maintenance yard with two storage sheds.
Alex Agoratsios and Andrew Bova
Exclusive Real Estate
Phone: 02 9736 1699
- Country: Australia
- State/Territory: NSW
- City/District: Sydney Inner West
- Post code: 2137
- Property ID 267
- Price $1,300,000
- Property Type House
- Property status Sold
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Land area 440.3 m2
- Label Auction
- Inspections Wednesday 26 June 5:45 to 6:15 pm. Saturday 29 June 12:30 to 1:00 pm. Wednesday 3 July 5:45 to 6:15 pm. Saturday 6 July 12:30 to 1:00 pm. Wednesday 10 July 5:45 to 6:15 pm. Saturday 13 July 12:30 to 1:00 pm.
- Auction date Saturday 13 July at 1:00 pm.
- Auction location On site
- Currently tenanted Unknown
- Water rates $172.04 quarterly
- Council rates $362.00 quarterly
- Exclusive ID 1P7058
Please sign in or sign up to view contact information for this agent/owner.